Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something.
My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.
Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?
Monday, December 15, 2008
- ► 2014 (206)
- ► 2011 (81)
- N is for Nectarine
- M is for Melon - color study
- M is for Melon
- Clementine Slices
- Citrus Break
- L is for Lemons
- Crosspost: Merry Christmas from Mr.Snow and Little...
- Season's Greetings!
- L is for Limes
- L is for Lemons and Limes
- K is for Kiwi, again
- K is for Kiwi fruit
- From the Archives: Watercolor Self Portrait from a...
- J is for Jujubes and Jelly Beans
- Mrs.Snow Comes into the Picture.
- I is for Indian Tea
- H is for Hazelnut
- From the Archives - Christmas Card 1998
- G is for Grape
- F is for Filbert
- Another Apple Value Study
- E is for Egg
- From the Archives: From "An Advent of Santas" 2007
- D is for Dewberry
- C is for Clementines
- Loose treatment in watercolor
- Self Portrait for Avatar
- Cross-post: From An Advent of Snowmen
- Stencil spatter printing with watercolor
- B is for Banana
- Starting Again: A is for Apple
- ▼ December (31)