Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something.
My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.
Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?
Monday, August 18, 2014
Torngats 18 - Helicopter view through Mountain valley towards the coastline
- Torngats 31 - See You Next Year, I Hope?
- Torngats 30 - Arctic Harebells and Northern Goldenrod
- Torngats 29 - Sea Caves at Big Island
- Torngats 28 - Char Drying for Pitsik
- Torngats 27 - Students Working on a Crafts Project
- Torngats 26 - The Second-Oldest Rocks Found on Earth
- Torngats 25 - Seaweed on the Beach
- Torngats 24 - The Tent Grounds at Torngat Base Camp
- Torngats 23 - Bannock on the Beach
- Torngats 22 - Longliner and Cliffs
- Torngats 21 - Polar Bear on Shore
- Torngats 20 - Saglek Fjord Rock Face
- Torngats 19 - South West Arm in the Morning Light
- Torngats 18 - Helicopter view through Mountain val...
- Torngats 17 - Broken Fog on the Torngat Mountain c...
- Torngats 16 - Early Morning at Torngats Base Camp
- Torngats 15 - A Matter of Scale
- Torngats 14 - Hebron Houses Restoration
- Torngats 13 - The Hebron Mission Station
- Torngats 12 - The Longliner Robert Bradford in Sag...
- Torngats 11 - Students in the Speedboat
- Torngats 10 - Waiting for the Zodiac
- Torngats 09 - Repatriation at Rose Island
- Torngats 08 - Ramah Chert
- Torngats 07 - Bear Monitors
- Torngats 06 - Rose Island Polar Bear Bed
- Torngats 05 - Afternoon Hike to the Waterfall
- Torngats 04 - Dome, Sweet Dome
- Torngats 03 - Ice, Islands and Mountains
- Torngats 02 - Busy Saturday at Saglek Airstrip
- Torngats 01 - Beat Boxing Boats at North Arm
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2011 (81)