Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crosspost: Labrador Landscape

This is a crosspost of a 5" x 7" watercolor painting from my blog of "Labrador Landscapes."
You can check out this link and see more of this work:
Every day a new image for the month of February.

1 comment:

M said...

I love the title of your blog. Wish I had come up with it because I think it describes my whole approach to everything... I'm always amazed by people who can do a piece of art every day. I look forward to seeing more. Now I have to check our your other site. You are the energetic one. Glad we found each other on the www.

Followers

.