Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something.
My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.
Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Vibrant Colours in Torngat Flowers
Friday, August 29, 2014
What Could Be Inside?
Thursday, August 28, 2014
A Delicious Treat and an Efficient Method of Food Preparation
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Participants in the kANGIDLUASUk Student Program Learn Many Skills
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
It's Difficult to Grasp Just How Old These Rocks Really Are
Monday, August 25, 2014
Seaweed is Abundant Along the Shoreline
Sunday, August 24, 2014
A Colourful Community of Tents
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Baking Bannock on a Flat Rock over an Open Fire
Friday, August 22, 2014
The Robert Bradford against the Cliffs of Saglek Fjord
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Polar Bear Disturbed
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Folds and Deformations Exposed in the Cliffs
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
At the Head of South West Arm
Monday, August 18, 2014
Look Up, and Look Down, and Look Straight Ahead
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Helicopter View of Fog Banks Hanging Close to the Coast
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Clear Early Morning Sky and Calm Water
Friday, August 15, 2014
The Labrador Sea, the Mountains, an Iceberg and a Longliner
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Restoration of Houses in the Resettled Community of Hebron
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Hikers Walking Up to the Resettled Community of Hebron
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
On Route to Hebron - 2
Monday, August 11, 2014
On Route to Hebron - 1
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Leaving Rose Island
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Polar Bears Bed Down in the Grass
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
For Some Perspective...
Monday, August 4, 2014
Sunday, August 3, 2014
An Iceberg Making Its Way South
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Two Twin Otters and a Helicopter
Friday, August 1, 2014
Call and Response on the Water
- Torngats 31 - See You Next Year, I Hope?
- Torngats 30 - Arctic Harebells and Northern Golden...
- Torngats 29 - Sea Caves at Big Island
- Torngats 28 - Char Drying for Pitsik
- Torngats 27 - Students Working on a Crafts Project...
- Torngats 26 - The Second-Oldest Rocks Found on Ear...
- Torngats 25 - Seaweed on the Beach
- Torngats 24 - The Tent Grounds at Torngat Base Cam...
- Torngats 23 - Bannock on the Beach
- Torngats 22 - Longliner and Cliffs
- Torngats 21 - Polar Bear on Shore
- Torngats 20 - Saglek Fjord Rock Face
- Torngats 19 - South West Arm in the Morning Light
- Torngats 18 - Helicopter view through Mountain val...
- Torngats 17 - Broken Fog on the Torngat Mountain c...
- Torngats 16 - Early Morning at Torngats Base Camp
- Torngats 15 - A Matter of Scale
- Torngats 14 - Hebron Houses Restoration
- Torngats 13 - The Hebron Mission Station
- Torngats 12 - The Longliner Robert Bradford in Sag...
- Torngats 11 - Students in the Speedboat
- Torngats 10 - Waiting for the Zodiac
- Torngats 09 - Repatriation at Rose Island
- Torngats 08 - Ramah Chert
- Torngats 07 - Bear Monitors
- Torngats 06 - Rose Island Polar Bear Bed
- Torngats 05 - Afternoon Hike to the Waterfall
- Torngats 04 - Dome, Sweet Dome
- Torngats 03 - Ice, Islands and Mountains
- Torngats 02 - Busy Saturday at Saglek Airstrip
- Torngats 01 - Beat Boxing Boats at North Arm
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2011 (81)