Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Friday, August 29, 2014

Torngats 29 - Sea Caves at Big Island

   What Could Be Inside?


Rocks Wear Away at Different Rates...  
...and the action of the sea helps to hollow out caves in the cliff.   

A leisurely cruise around Big Island, sheltered on one side and open to the sea on the other, makes you want to go exploring! Who or what could we find onshore, or maybe in this cliff-face sea cave?    


1 comment:

Denise said...

This is so neat, it makes you want to go inside just to see what is in there....you would find a timeless view I am sure....I love it.

Followers

Blog Archive

.