Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Take It To The Streets - Day 6

Cold Walking Today  


The only people who are outside
- are the people who have to be out     

Whether you measure the temperature on this sunny winter's day as -30 degrees Celcius or -20 degrees Fahrenheit, it's cold. Anyone who is out for any length of time has to be well-dressed against the chill. Jacket, sweater, cap, gloves, snowpants, boots, everything has to be windproof and warm, and this fellow is set for it. I said "You look cold, can I take your picture?" He agreed and he even gave me a warm smile. 


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

.