Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Moving Along - Day 08

The same video as yesterday, but processed in Handbrake for iPad.
Will it show up when I open the blog on my iPad device?

The same video, but with its own resolution for the display properties.
Keep on trying.
***

span class='embed-youtube' style='text-align:center; display: block;'>

***

$$$$
span class='embed-youtube' style='text-align:center; display: block;'>
$$$$

...
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjypaqKW7qU&list=UUQ0v7Ee9O9pAtzlqCtHv9JQ Posted via the direct YouTube link

No comments:

Followers

.