Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something.
My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.
Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Analogous Colors: Oranges
Digital drawing, 800 px x 600 px
The relationship between these analogous colors is with the hue orange, a secondary color made up of the primary colors red and yellow. These are all warm colors as well, and the red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, and yellow shine against a flat black background.
Labels: analogous colors, challenge, color relationships, daily, drawing, experiment, interpretation, Mavis Penney, orange, Penney, red, red-orange, texture, variations, yellow, yellow-orange
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (206)
- Color Layers
- Split Complementary Color Scheme - Tertiaries
- Split Complementary Color Scheme - Yellow
- Split-Complementary Color Scheme - Blue
- Split-Complementary Color Scheme
- Monochrome Color Scheme - Green
- Monochrome Color Scheme - Red
- Monochrome Color Scheme - Red [Level 2 - The Brown...
- Monochrome Color Scheme - Red [Level 1 - The Black...
- Monochrome Color Scheme - Yellow
- Analogous Colors: Violets
- Analogous Colors: Oranges
- Analogous Colors: Blues
- Color Triads: Red-Orange, Red-Green, Yellow-Green
- Color Triads - Orange, Green, Violet
- Color Triads - Red, Yellow, Blue
- Cool Colors
- ▼ June (17)
Post a Comment