Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something.
My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.
Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Preliminary Drawing - Lodge Bay - November Thaw
"Lodge Bay 1" - Labrador
Digital Drawing, 800px x 600px
On a foggy November day, with late fall ice melting in the calm still air, I was enjoying driving over a new bridge on a new highway.
I suddenly felt disoriented.
After a moment, I realized why - this new road had brought me to a house I had stayed in many years before.
But I had gotten there by a different route and I was looking at it from a different angle than I was used to.
I pulled off the side of the road to enjoy the experience.
- ► 2014 (206)
- Value Study - Summer Flowers: Clintonia
- Texture Study - Rocks, Ripples and Refractions
- Texture Study - Toad in a Jar
- Preliminary Drawing - Lodge Bay 2 - Ice Edge
- Preliminary Drawing - Lodge Bay - November Thaw
- Preliminary Drawing - Pinware River 5 - Rocky Text...
- Preliminary Drawing - Pinware River 4 - Value Sket...
- Preliminary Drawing - Pinware River 3 -Rapids
- Preliminary Drawing - Pinware River 2 - Waterfall
- Preliminary Drawing - Pinware River 1
- ▼ November (10)