Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Seeing What's Not There - Day 10

Shadows on a Melting Snowbank   


Reflections and Shadows 
- on the ridges of a melting snowbank.         

The snow is melting in the daytime and crystalizing into ice in the night time cold. In the daytime the snowbanks melt into ridges, and the cast shadows from the trees pick out the ups and downs of the surface. Meanwhile, the ice crystals sparkle as the sunlight reflects off them.   


1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

I am enjoying the crystals in this one! :) ooooh glitter!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive

.