Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Seeing What's Not There - Day 29

Multiple Reflections in a Window  


Multiple Layers of Glass in a Window 
-  give multiple reflections        

Reflections are what we see when light rays hit off a shiny surface and bounce back to our eyes. In an insulated window, multiple layers of glass provide many surfaces for bright light to reflect the scene behind the viewer, and provide ghostly triple and quadruple images.    


1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

OH I never thought about the double pane glass that way, thank you -- now I will watch for it. I have done shots with store window vitrines and always tried to get my body out of the reflection, but doing this on purpose with the subject would be a neat trick. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

.