Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Monday, February 10, 2014

Gone to the Dogs - Day 10

Casper Yawns  


Casper's stretch-and-yawn routine    
-  can you keep from yawning, too?    

Yawning is contagious, when you see someone do it, you yawn too, or else you try to suppress it.
There are scientific studies about how this comes about, but for me it is sheer pleasure to watch Casper pull himself out into a long stretch, first front and then rear, then yawn and bring in a deep breath, and finally shake his entire body to loosen up. And then I do it, too.



3 comments:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

From eyebrow to tooth, and the floppy upper lip. I think you caught the moment. :) Now I am yawning, too.

Mavis said...

In the next stage of the yawn, just a split second after this, the edges of the lips draw back and the racks of teeth are exposed!
That's the moment I will be seeking for the rest of the month. Stay tuned...

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

wolf-eyed stare from one and racks of teeth on the other... brave photographer you area!

Followers

.