Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gone to the Dogs - Day 15

A Reflection of What Spirit Sees  


In Spirit's Eye    
- you can see both Casper and me    

The flow of a dog's fur, or the shape of her head, or the way she holds her tail may be beautiful features.
For me, one of Spirit's most beautiful features is her dark shiny eyes. And surprisingly, as she looked at us, I was able to see reflections of both Casper and me in her eye. And the photograph caught the moment.



1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

Sort of awesome in every sense of the word! And yes, her eyes!!!

Followers

.