Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Friday, February 28, 2014

Gone to the Dogs - Day 28

 Momentarily Distracted 


Something has caught their attention...
- should they run to check it out?     

Casper and Spirit keep an eye on the neighborhood, and very little gets past them. Especially the neighbors' dogs out on the road.


1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

Looking at this photograph, it occurs ot me that it must be fairly complex to focus and get the lighting just so on the dogs at this time of day -- especially with streaky shadows, snow, and their paler coloring. Not to mention capturing the moment!

Followers

.