Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gone to the Dogs - Day 9

Spirit's Eyes  


Is Spirit trying to stare me down?    
-  or is she trying to figure out where her treat is?    

Casper and Spirit have learned that they get a treat as a reward for doing something on command. So, responding to "Sit", "Stay", "Come" and "Lie Down" usually means that a treat is on the way. Right now Spirit is waiting to hear the magic word... "Okay!"... to collect it.
And while she is waiting, in those eyes I can see a lot of her wolf-background staring back at me.



2 comments:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

Who blinked?

Mavis said...

She kept eye contact and waited for the treat. Which of course she got. Then all her attention was on the dog biscuit.

Followers

.