Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gone to the Dogs - Day 6

Close up on Forepaws  

Spirit's Forepaw
Casper's Forepaw
His and Hers    
-  different sizes, different shapes, even different colors, such variation    

Here are Casper's and Spirit's forepaws in winter. The nails are growing long and give the dogs grip in the packed snow, the fur is growing thick and long and it helps insulate between the toes and the foot pads.




1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

I never stopped to notice how dogs paws differ. Horses, yes. Dogs, not until now. Thank you!

Followers

.