Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Monday, November 18, 2013

Art Every Day Month - Nov 18 -

Shoreline Reflections

Shoreline Reflections - a quiet moment

Source photo

Sometimes it's the close, quiet moments that become the most important. To take a photograph only requires a fraction of a second and some camera gear, to make a photograph requires some thought, some "reflection" to consider what needs to be represented in the image.




2 comments:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

Here's to artfull selection! It seems like I am standing beside you on the edge of the water.

Mavis said...

The thing is being able to recognize something meaningful, I think, in the larger image, and then being able to isolate just that part. Thanks!

Followers

Blog Archive

.