Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Art Every Day Month - Nov 5 -

Overcast Day Fall Colors


Overcast Day Fall Colors

Source photo
On a dull overcast day, with gray skies heavy with atmosphere, and with no direct sunshine, colors in the distance appear neutralized. Close up, however, even autumn brown grasses and ocher leaves take on a golden yellow tone in contrast. The little snow that fell overnight will be gone soon, but so, too, will these leaves. I'm glad to enjoy them while they're still here.



1 comment:

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

This made me think of the ends of the earth at the golden hour. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

.