Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Art Every Day Month - Nov 23 -

Sunrise Start


Sunrise Start - a beautiful sunrise to start a road trip 

Source photo

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," said Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu. It's a good start when the view you are traveling through is as lovely as this, and the weather is as agreeable. Just back from a road trip of just over a thousand miles out and a thousand miles home again, I am pleased to have carried this view with me along the road. 

3 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I wonder how your road trip went AND I love you documented it for us to enjoy as well.

I've been busy with my surgery and recovery, so I haven't been around as much.

So glad I came today to this exact work of art.

Mavis said...

Hi Julie:
Thanks for your comment.
I hope that your recovery goes well, perhaps you'll accept an accompanying Get-Well message with these images!

Barbara Martin (@Reptitude) said...

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHH. I love this one. But you know I do love a good road trip, too! Thank you for sharing your trip here!

Followers

Blog Archive

.