Commitment: the state of being emotionally impelled to do something. My commitment is to making art, loving life and doing well.

Daily Artworks... my continuing challenge for 2015: Observe and record. Record and observe. And stretch - s-t-r-e-t-c-h - myself.
What will I discover?

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Art Every Day Month - Nov 2 -

Fall Atmosphere - River Island 2

River Island - late fall color

Source photo

This is the same location as yesterday's post, it is a spot I go to often. In this photograph, I cropped very little, I enhanced the colors slightly and I applied a little sharpening to bring out the contrast of the white birches against the evergreens and the ripples on the water. You can see that there is a little dusting of snow on the island, and on the sandbar farther out in the river. Winter is on its way, but the atmosphere is still Fall.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

.